A Blog By Ruben Stanley (aka Patrick Bingham)

Greetings my friends! I'm glad you've joined me. My blog reveals the secrets and the lies within the pages of Zombacter: Center City Contagion. This pile of rubbish was put forth by my nemesis, Professor Jake Northrop, under one of his pseudonyms. He's done these things to discredit and destroy me but I will have you know the truth. I will show you the day by day happenings in the Potterfield Bioengineering Facility that led to the tragic Center City Contagion. I will take you on a journey of pain. Pain that I endured during my transformation into what I am today. Pain that will never end and it is ALL JAKE NORTHROP'S FAULT!































Sunday

I See Morons

This rock represents the intelligence
of those around me.
I’m convinced that everyone around me are morons, dumb as rocks. Let me explain. We’ve been struggling with outdated equipment and doing our best scrounging together supplies for our experiments but we need money to succeed building this biocomputer. I'm sick and tired of experimenting with substandard specimens!

Well, today a Biotech Company paid Professor Northrop a visit and proposed a joint venture! I thought, WOW! This is great; this is the answer to our problems! But do you know what he did? I’ll tell you what he did. He turned them down! He freaking turned down the chance to finally build this computer and stop wasting time writing grant proposals and worrying about money!

Why did he do this? Because he’s a moron! Because he has ethical concerns about Krattatech Industries that he wouldn’t discuss with me. I’ve poured my life into this project and I’ll be damned if I’m going to let Jake Northrop stand in my way because of a moral dilemma. That’s why I’m taking matters into my own hands. Jake Northrop may feel squeamish about working with Krattatech but I have no qualms about doing whatever is necessary to succeed.

I’ve contacted a representative from Krattatech about working a deal with them. All I have to do is secure a viable sample of the bacteria we’ve been perfecting and I’ll get a handsome share of the profits from the biocomputer once it’s complete. I’ve just secured my future and if Jennifer wants to stay with me she’ll keep quite and stay away from that other moron, Blaine!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rube-icon:

Get you. Been there. I applied at Krattatech for a custodial position. What a pain? "Have you ever been convicted of a felony?" Yeah. Me and a ton of other guys, so what? Seriously. Ok, ok: so it "involved' larceny. What doesn't these days. I mean crime is crime, and who says one is worse than any other. I mean if I had murdered someone or knew someone who did--and I'm not saying that I do--would that make me more suited to cleaning toilets than a guy who steals a few things? Anyway, screw them. I'm with you. And if you really want to get them back, I'll be in touch. You could with locks?