A Blog By Ruben Stanley (aka Patrick Bingham)

Greetings my friends! I'm glad you've joined me. My blog reveals the secrets and the lies within the pages of Zombacter: Center City Contagion. This pile of rubbish was put forth by my nemesis, Professor Jake Northrop, under one of his pseudonyms. He's done these things to discredit and destroy me but I will have you know the truth. I will show you the day by day happenings in the Potterfield Bioengineering Facility that led to the tragic Center City Contagion. I will take you on a journey of pain. Pain that I endured during my transformation into what I am today. Pain that will never end and it is ALL JAKE NORTHROP'S FAULT!































Saturday

I'm Dead...ish

A lot has happened since my last post. I…I seemed to have died. This can't be happening to me. There must be some other explanantion. I deleted my other video I was making to show you this. This is what I’ve become!
Damn you Jake Northrop! Damn you to Hell!!!

video

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Mr. Stanley:

Just a friendly reminder that your rented digital video recorder is due. Looks like you've really taken advantage of it. Just a little tip: lighting really helps brings out details. Not that we're saying that would be great in all cases. Actually, we might make an exception in yours. But, in general, just put on a nice lamp, and things really show up.

Hope you are well. Looks like you might have been bitten by something, but some ointment, and I'm sure you'll be as good as new.

Digital Video Rental Services

P.S. Looks like there might have been a problem near the end. You didn't take out our standard insurance on the product so we will have to hold you liable for any damage. Probably nothing. Thanks again for using our service.

HemlockMan said...

Holy hell. I can't wait to get my hands on this book. You really know what horror is all about!