A Blog By Ruben Stanley (aka Patrick Bingham)

Greetings my friends! I'm glad you've joined me. My blog reveals the secrets and the lies within the pages of Zombacter: Center City Contagion. This pile of rubbish was put forth by my nemesis, Professor Jake Northrop, under one of his pseudonyms. He's done these things to discredit and destroy me but I will have you know the truth. I will show you the day by day happenings in the Potterfield Bioengineering Facility that led to the tragic Center City Contagion. I will take you on a journey of pain. Pain that I endured during my transformation into what I am today. Pain that will never end and it is ALL JAKE NORTHROP'S FAULT!































Monday

I'm No Longer Sick!

I thought I was getting better... and I am! I'm feeling stronger than I ever have! But I guess to look at me one wouldn't think so. Jennifer came over to see me today and she looked at me like I was going to give her the cooties. Admittedly, I look rough but I'm not contagious. I think all she really wanted was for me to give her the answers to her biochem exam. Women! They'll use you up and spit you out! Bah!

My bacteria will make me a fortune and I won't need Jennifer or anybody else. No one recognizes this for what it is, a great business opportunity! The professor and the dean are oblivious to anything even when its right in front of them. This can't be ignored! When Dr. Northrop refused Krattatech I went straight to Dr. Langley and told him the best thing for us is to ignore the professor and make a deal with Krattatech.

And you know what? That moron sided with Jake Northrop! Can you freaking believe it! Of all the idiotic things! He hates the professor and yet he backed him instead of me! I tell you, Jake Northrop got to him too. He's poisoned his mind! They're all against me!

That's fine. I'm going down into the tunnels tonight and check on the progress of my experiments. I will need a lot more of my bacteria if Krattatech doesn't hold up their end of the bargain. They should've responded by now. I have confirmation they received my package. I'll give them a few more days before I go to DownRidge Industries. I will have my fortune!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rube-ster! Dude! Hey, read you comments and real bummer about Jen. Women! I mean they don't understand anything, right? So I was wondering then if you thought it would be ok to call her sometime. I mean it's not for me but for this other guy I know. So let me know and spot me the number, ok? I mean for that other guy. Thanks.