A Blog By Ruben Stanley (aka Patrick Bingham)

Greetings my friends! I'm glad you've joined me. My blog reveals the secrets and the lies within the pages of Zombacter: Center City Contagion. This pile of rubbish was put forth by my nemesis, Professor Jake Northrop, under one of his pseudonyms. He's done these things to discredit and destroy me but I will have you know the truth. I will show you the day by day happenings in the Potterfield Bioengineering Facility that led to the tragic Center City Contagion. I will take you on a journey of pain. Pain that I endured during my transformation into what I am today. Pain that will never end and it is ALL JAKE NORTHROP'S FAULT!































Saturday

My Laboratory

This will be a short post tonight as I think I'm coming down with the flu. I discovered some really interesting tunnels running beneath our great city and they led me to the perfect "rent-free" laboratory. With a little tinkering, I've been able to get the power on. Its VERY isolated so the chances of anyone finding it are remote. I kept some of the bacteria that I procured and will be growing my own supply. There may be more business partners interested in brokering a deal.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mr. Ruben Stanley:
Hello. We here at the power company have discovered some power discrepancies in certain areas and one of the new guys around here, Larry, just won’t let it go. He talks about it like he’s discovered something. Talks, talks, talks about it. To everyone. Anyway, we thought the best answer was to send him out to you directly to figure this out. We’ll just send him to your house to “deal” with the problem. He’s new with zero family. No idea why I noted that for you, but just letting you go there’s not a lot of people who would miss him. And he’ll be over there this afternoon. Yep. Have all his ID on him as well.

Ok. So you and Larry talk, and I think we can probably overlook any power fluctuations in the future on our side of the grid.
Thanks

Power Company Manager