A Blog By Ruben Stanley (aka Patrick Bingham)

Greetings my friends! I'm glad you've joined me. My blog reveals the secrets and the lies within the pages of Zombacter: Center City Contagion. This pile of rubbish was put forth by my nemesis, Professor Jake Northrop, under one of his pseudonyms. He's done these things to discredit and destroy me but I will have you know the truth. I will show you the day by day happenings in the Potterfield Bioengineering Facility that led to the tragic Center City Contagion. I will take you on a journey of pain. Pain that I endured during my transformation into what I am today. Pain that will never end and it is ALL JAKE NORTHROP'S FAULT!































Sunday

Why I hate Blaine

He thinks its funny to call me Rubes. My name is Ruben Stanley!
Blaine is a moron. He took MY girlfriend to the mall when she should've been working on OUR master's project! Yes, I agree that she is also to blame BUT Jennifer has a life ahead of her and he is destined to be homeless, mark my words!

He will get what's coming to him.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was Blain? Really. Sheesh, I totally almost walked up to him and said, "Hey, Rubio!" Glad I didn't. If you want to feel better, she looked like she was having zero fun. They barely left Victoria's Secret the whole time they were there. Not that I was just HANGING out in Victoria's Secret. I mean what kind of perv does that? No. I was getting something for my girlfriend...Mary Smith. Yeah. Anyway, Blaine is dorky. Giggles like a girl. Or was that Jennifer who kept giggling. Hard to know. You can't hear a lot through those dressing room doors. Not that I was in there the WHOLE time. Just for awhile. Stupid security!