A Blog By Ruben Stanley (aka Patrick Bingham)

Greetings my friends! I'm glad you've joined me. My blog reveals the secrets and the lies within the pages of Zombacter: Center City Contagion. This pile of rubbish was put forth by my nemesis, Professor Jake Northrop, under one of his pseudonyms. He's done these things to discredit and destroy me but I will have you know the truth. I will show you the day by day happenings in the Potterfield Bioengineering Facility that led to the tragic Center City Contagion. I will take you on a journey of pain. Pain that I endured during my transformation into what I am today. Pain that will never end and it is ALL JAKE NORTHROP'S FAULT!































Monday

Party On Blaine

So it has begun. I am amassing an army to restore order and peace among my loyal subjects. If you are one of them, you have nothing to fear. If you resist, you will perish. This is your only warning.

There are a few rather talented individuals within the ranks who may prove to be leaders in due time. They will help me rebuild this land! I am personally training two fine specimens for the task just now. They both have certain...skills that have been enhanced by my superior strain of bacterial DNA.

On another note, Jennifer betrayed me and she must be punished. When I find her again, she will pay! She chose Jake Northrop over me! Her little boyfriend Blaine has already paid...with his life! Ha-ha-ha-ha! He is one of the many undead now. A pity and a waste. He is too stupid to be a part of my army. I left him to rot in that damned university he was so fond of.

Party on Blaine!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

…about that University “mess” you left us.
Wanted to ask that if you are going to create a legion of killer zombies with no remorse for the utter devastation and bloodshed they inflict, could you please give our custodial staff a teensy bit of notice. First off, we lost a couple of our best workers. They didn’t quit. They were consumed by whatever that thing is there near the labs. Those guys are hard to replace, and once you train them, you can’t get that investment of time and money back. Secondly, the stains that are everywhere are a little beyond the conventional solvents we typically bring to the site. I mean we usually have stuff in the van or at headquarters, but if we know we’re going to be dealing with human entrails, we can get the cleaning materials best suited for cleaning up human entrails. Finally, we’re pretty sure hazard pay is going to kick in here. Not saying that you have to get all uppity about it, but I’m just warning you that the bill might have a little more added to it than usual.
Remember: a heads up can help out a lot. I mean that in the sense of notification, not actually taking a severed head and tossing it at someone. The custodial staff did NOT think that was funny last week, btw.