A Blog By Ruben Stanley (aka Patrick Bingham)

Greetings my friends! I'm glad you've joined me. My blog reveals the secrets and the lies within the pages of Zombacter: Center City Contagion. This pile of rubbish was put forth by my nemesis, Professor Jake Northrop, under one of his pseudonyms. He's done these things to discredit and destroy me but I will have you know the truth. I will show you the day by day happenings in the Potterfield Bioengineering Facility that led to the tragic Center City Contagion. I will take you on a journey of pain. Pain that I endured during my transformation into what I am today. Pain that will never end and it is ALL JAKE NORTHROP'S FAULT!































Saturday

The Resurrectionist

Where do I begin? My army grows as does my power. I've secured the services of sac'em ups to supply me with fresh material for my experiments. Why would human minions choose to work for me, you may ask. Because they are greedy and I made them an offer they couldn't refuse.

In other news, I went back to Potterfield Bioengineering to look for my friends. It seems that someone beat me to the punch. Jennifer and her meddling father are dead and beyond even my reach. It's a shame. They would've made fine additions to my army.

Enough for now. I have work to do and I'm feeling very hungry.

No comments: